The performer of the agreement:
- The marketing agency NikAnt Webkonsult AB.
- The agency is the private Aktiebolag.
- The agency is registered in the Swedish Companies Registration Office Bolagsverket.
- The swedish organization number: 556760-4961.
- The Value-added Tax ID: SE556760496101.
- Street address: Mariebergsgatan 9C.
- Postcode: SE-731 34.
- City: Köping.
- Country: Sweden.
Details of the parties entering into the agreement
This agreement is hereby entered into between NikAnt Webkonsult AB (hereinafter referred to as "agency", we", "us", "SEO") and [Client Legal Name] hereinafter referred to as "Client", "you", "him", "his" with offices at [Insert the complete Physical Address of client] and with registration number of client and registration institute of client.
The agency agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement for the period of [Insert duration of the whole project in months] which starts on the [Insert the date of the start of the work]. The agency will use SEO services for the Client’s web site such as website.tld [Insert URL of client's website].
(Comment: Please use the information on the webpage Services to determine fee. Full cycle services has fee not less than 50.000 SEK per month. The standard rate per hour is 600 SEK but not less than 6.000 SEK per month).
The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is amount/SEK - swedish crown. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign. The agency SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
- to provide the website of Client with increased visibility in search engine results page;
- to drive targeted online traffic to the website.
SEO Services include
The agency's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Help in the definition of a unique selling proposition for business of Client and keywords and phrases related to this.
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Optimization a information of Google Knowledge Graph to business of Client, including creation and / or optimization of linked data.
- Optimization of text for html tags, meta tags, hierarchy structure of webpages, and webpage text as necessary. The agency refuses to create textual content for a website of Client.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
Responsibilities of Client
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization. These changes must be confirmed by the Client after prior review.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A email address for the contact.
- If website, or website related resources, of Client is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. The agency refuses to create textual content for a website of Client.
Client must acknowledge
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- The agency has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. A website of Client may be excluded from any index of search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords or keyphrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, many variable conditions associated with the search engine results page (user location, input device, history of viewing and so on) and other competitive factors, the Agency does not guarantee nr.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if the Agency fails to increase organic traffic to the website by 3% after four weeks of services, the Agency will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
- Occasionally, search engines may drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, the Agency will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. The agency does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
The Agency Disclaimer
The Agency is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to the Agency for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Agency and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
The Agency is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s website. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of SEK 600 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Agency obligation to fee agreed by this agreement shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided, for example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting the Agency.
Venue and Dispute Resolution
The Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
Name of Client’s Responsible Person:________________________________________
Signature of a responsible person of a Client:____________________________